This is a condensed form of the Buckman newsletter published on November 9. Our aim is to provide relevant information from the newsletter in a short format for families to quickly access information.
- Grandparents’ and Special Friends’ Day is November 28. Schedule is as follows:
9:15am – Scott, Godfrey, Ingraham, Lee, Vestal, Walker
10:15 am – Danielson, Miles/Crozier, Ekelof, Gifford, Berk, Clarkson
1:15 pm – Rudolph, Patterson, Rockness, Roberts, Ninchenko, Rudolph, Chorus
- Interested in being a Dines Out Coordinator? Get in touch: email@example.com
- Support Buckman by getting your hair cut at Rooks Barbershop. 20% of service goes to the Buckman Foundation
- Next Dines Out and Foundation Pub Night (together!) is November 26 at Migration Brewing
- 5th grade scarf sale during the Used Book Sale (in cafeteria during conferences)
- The Art Show & Sell is accepting applications for artists for this year’s show (March 11-12, 2017). More info here.
- Scholastic Book Fair is December 5-9. More information and volunteer sign-up is here. Author C.S. Tristef will visit on December 5.
- Family Literacy Night is November 15, 6:30 pm