Hello Buckman Community!
Run for the Arts was a huge success on Thursday! We loved seeing all the kids and staff running and walking for the arts and so many families coming to cheer and volunteer. Thanks for making the Run day so great!
Now it is time to go collect those funds. Please make sure you do the following:
1. Log your # of laps on your online account (if you made one).
2. Start calling and visiting with your in-person sponsors and collect your $$.
3. Make checks payable to Young Audiences.
4. Return all funds to classroom teachers or the office by October 28th. Please clearly label the funds with the student’s name and teacher’s name. That way volunteers can log your funds correctly.
5. T-shirts: If your student earned a t-shirt, please consider donating $9 to pay for the shirt, if you can. That way they don’t come out of the Run for the Arts proceeds!
Thanks again for all your help with the event and fundraising for our school!
Leah Christensen and Karen Gerber
Activity Link: https://www.konstella.com/activity-details.html?activityId=5da4be32e4b0a045e7f35bd0